Here’s some of the cool webpages and online stuff that I’ve found whilst roaming around the Internet recently and decided to add them to my online Delicious bookmarks between 27th September 2010 and 30th September 2010:
- Win A Magic Wand Remote Control (Competition) – Ever since we first saw this appear just in time for last Christmas, this has definitely be a highly sought after way of controlling your TV, iPod or whatever other remote control you want to replace with a magic wand! It also has the Dragon seal of approval now that Duncan Bannatyne's involved with the company, so no doubt we'll see many more magical products like this in future. However, right now head on over to Zath for your chance to win a magic wand remote control for yourself courtesy of IWOOT.
- Formula 1 2010 And My Formula 1 Gaming History – The Average Gamer – A great blog post about a guy's history of Formula 1 gaming! I also have great memories of playing Geoff Crammond's F1 Grand Prix games – I so wish would come back and make a modern version, perhaps CodeMasters should bring him onboard for the F1 2011! :)
- Interview: Robert Carlyle Talks Stargate Universe Season 2, His Approach to Acting and Some Soccer || FusedFilm.com – A great video interview with Robert Carlyle, I've been a big fan ever since watching the BBC show Hamish MacBeth, so it's great to see an interview like this in which we get a great insight into why he's playing Dr. Rush on Stargate Universe – very much looking forward to season 2 now!
- BBC – BBC Internet Blog: "It’s goodbye from me": Round up, 27 September 2010 – A roundup on the BBC Internet Blog of recent BBC iPlayer coverage they have featured on their Delicious bookmarks, including a recent post from Zath on the iPlayer being included on new Sony Bravia TVs!
- When is the Best Time to Post a Blog Post? | Bill Hartzer – This can be an all important question, I'm sure different people have different answers as to when you should publish a blog post, this article has some good advice in this area, especially the part about promoting a blog post once you've written and published it!