Here’s some of the cool webpages and online stuff that I’ve found whilst roaming around the Internet recently and decided to add them to my online Delicious bookmarks between 10th May 2010 and 13th July 2010:
- Sony Walkman NWZ-W252 Review » Coolest Gadgets – A good review of a new minimalist Sony Walkman mp3 player – they’ve come a long way since the original cassette Walkmans!
- F1 tech changes to improve racing – New changes have been announced for the 2011 season of Formula 1, hopefully we’ll see more overtaking happening, although I do wonder if overtaking using various devices designed for that purpose will actually be too artificial or ‘gimmicky’.
- Fascinating LEGO® Model of the Day: New Set Announcement: 10213 Shuttle Adventure – I used to play with Lego as a kid and now they are releasing a new model set in honour of the final Shuttle mission – I wouldn’t mind spending an afternoon building my own Lego Shuttle! :)
- The best 11 Apps available for Android « HTC Desire Fanatics – A cool site all about the new HTC Desire mobile phone and some good commentary on some of the Android apps that are currently available.
- Arrived at the Great Firewall of China! | Itchy Feet Blog – The start of a travelling adventure to cure itchy feet! The first stop of the journey is Beijing in China and an encounter with the Great Firewall! :)
- INFOGRAPHIC: The History Of Facebook’s Default Privacy Settings – I’m feeling more and more sceptical of using Facebook and as you can see from this webpage, they’ve been opening more and more of your information up to the whole internet as defaults for their privacy settings.
- Time out « carocat.co.uk – Interesting to read about how someone’s experience is of taking a time-out from the Internet – obviously there’s good and bad points, but something that’s good to do from time to time.