Here’s some of the cool webpages and online stuff that I’ve found whilst roaming around the Internet recently and decided to add them to my online Delicious bookmarks between 15th July 2010 and 8th August 2010:
- Schumacher says the hardest word : James Allen on F1 – The official website – Woah! I never thought I'd see the day that Michael Schumacher would be saying sorry and to Rubens Barrichello of people, but after his Belgium F1 GP antics he has done!
- Cornwall: a taste of English countryside | Itchy Feet Blog – Have you got itchy feet too? If so or even if you don't, you might want to pay Cornwall a visit sometime, I certainly do after seeing this blog post and a great set of photos!
- HTC Desire To Finally Get Android 2.2 (Froyo) Update – After running Android 2.1 on my HTC Desire for nearly 4 months, HTC have pushed out the official Android 2.2 (Froyo) update and it is good! Lots of cool little changes as well as bigger stuff like Wifi Hotspot Tethering and transferring apps to my cheap micro SD memory card. The update process was very impressive too – it only took around 15mins in total and didn't even need to plug in to my computer….whereas I did with my last iPhone update and it also failed so many times that it took 4hrs! – Here's to continued innovation and success of the Android mobile platform with the next update: Gingerbread!
- Remove shortcut arrow from windows 7 icons – How to remove those pesky shortcut arrows from icons in Windows 7.
- Marketers are downloading data on 100 million Facebook users | Econsultancy – Would you want to be on this list of 100 million Facebook users, who didn't keep tabs on their privacy settings? Just think how many marketing people could now have their details!
- F1 Team bosses want change on team orders – Martin Whitmarsh interviewed on the controversial subject of Formula 1 team orders!
- Actually I DO have an opinion on the Thesis vs. WordPress debate – Interesting take on what has been happening in the recent 'face-off' between WordPress and the premium theme framework Thesis.