Here’s some of the cool webpages and online stuff that I’ve found whilst roaming around the Internet recently and decided to add them to my online favourite bookmarks between 10th March 2010 and 15th March 2010:
- Best of Dilbert and the internet | JakeHird – I'm sure most people have at least once seen a Dilbert comic strip, but have you seen one about the Internet? Well how seeing a whole bunch of them collected together in one place, all about the Internet, check them out, there's some very good ones among this collection!
- ITV HD on Sky HD – How To Guide – Having Sky HD running on a big screen HDTV looks great for all the Sky HD channels that there are, unfortunately when you then go back to a standard definition ITV picture (because ITV HD is officially only viewable on Freeview HD), it really shows up how much worse the picture can be, especially when watching a football game. However, the good news is that you can get around this and view ITV HD on your Sky HD box – just follow how to guide and you can watch all those ITV football games in glorious HD goodness!
- Fantasy F1 2010 | F1 FTW – Just like last year, F1 FTW are running a Fantasy Formula 1 competition that is free to enter and has a prize for the winner – unfortunately I didn't win last year, but I did finish 9th out of 29, so in the top third if nothing else! So if you fancy picking a team and taking on the Zath F1 team, then head on over to F1 FTW before the first race of the season!
- F1 Calendar 2010 – Formula One Race Times and Dates for Google Calendar, iCal & Outlook – In the last couple of years I've really started to enjoy watching Formula 1 again (the first time since Damon Hill retired) and now the new 2010 season is nearly here. This calendar page allows you to download all the dates and then import them into your calendar of choice, mine being Google Calendar, I'm now ready for the season, just a shame that we won't get to see Formula 1 in HD until maybe next year if we're lucky!
- Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid Concept Car – Now how's this look for a hybrid car? I think I'd live with that Porsche, just a shame it's only a concept right now, but hopefully we'll see more environmentally-friendly sports cars in the future!