Here’s some of the cool webpages and online stuff that I’ve found whilst roaming around the Internet recently and decided to add them to my online favourite bookmarks between 17th March 2010 and 24th March 2010:
- Top 100 April Fools Pranks and Gadgets | Walyou – April Fools is almost upon us again, so while we await what the creative people on the Internet come up with this year, here's a great list of the Top 100 April Fools Pranks and Gadgets that are already out there. If you like this kind of thing, you can also check out Zath's April Fools 2009 Roundup!
- How the Tablet Will Change the World | Magazine – How will the concept of having a tablet device change the way the world does things? Just take a look at this article, it raises some very good points about Apple's iPad and whether we need one? Are you looking forward to owning a tablet device such as the iPad (as a Kindle replacement?) or perhaps a more work-focussed digital journal tablet device such as the Microsoft Courier.
- Wembley Stadium Tour | SerenaObhrai.com – Ever since the new Wembley Stadium was built, it's somewhere that I've wanted to visit, unfortunately I've not had the chance as yet, but when I do, I think I'll definitely want to try and get on a tour of Wembley Stadium as it sounds like a great place to look round regardless of an event taking place there or not!
- 10 Ways to Enjoy Doing Nothing | Real Simple – Something I have seem to have real trouble with and that is taking some time out from working without feeling too guilty about it, well here's an interesting read on how to enjoy doing nothing and how it's a good thing to be doing – thanks to Serena Obhrai for recommending this to me!
- iFrame Buster Script! | Frog’s Digital Design Blog – In the last year we’ve seen more and more social bookmarking and short URL companies implementing framed toolbars round sites that they’d ordinarily seen visitors to. This means that you’re effectively losing out on having visitors to your site, you can’t track these people as they are still officially on the toolbar’s website (boosting their stats and advertising income), but by using this script on your website, you can stop these toolbars from working so people see your site properly in full!
- Opinion: The 7 Least Used Facebook Features – As any Facebook user is aware, Mark Zuckerberg and his developers like to keep changing things around and testing out new features in Facebook, but do you use some of these "Least Used Features" yourself? Do you know they even exist?
- Arc Keyboard – Microsoft at CES 2010 Video | Mel Carson – UK Internet Marketing Blog – Microsoft – Memoirs – Do you need a portable, wireless keyboard? I’ve often thought having one to use with my media center PC, laptop or perhaps it could make for a good input option for a future tablet device such as the HP Slate?